Feta-Stuffed Chicken Thighs x 2
These fabulous Feta-Stuffed Chicken Thighs are a real crowd pleaser. They’re made with succulent British chicken, boned and filled with a whole sweet spring onion and our crumbly PDO Tyras Greek Feta. Hand wrapped in British streaky bacon and finished with a luscious lemon, chilli and ginger glaze and a sprinkling of black onion seeds, they’re perfect for posh barbecues. Sold in packs of 2.
See below for cooking instructions.
Cooking instructions – marinated products
- Preheat oven to 180˚C/ fan 160˚C/gas mark 4.
- Wrap product loosely in foil and seal parcel securely.
- Place on a baking sheet or shallow baking tray and cook for 30-40 mins.
- Remove from the oven, open the parcel and return to the oven for a further 10-15 mins to finish cooking (to check the product is thoroughly cooked, use a meat thermometer and aim for a core temperature of 70˚C).
- Remove from the oven, reseal the foil and leave to rest in a warm place for 5-10 mins before serving.
Product ingredients / allergens
Feta-Stuffed Chicken Thighs
Ingredients: Feta cheese (Pasteurised Sheep’s Milk and Goats’ Milk, Salt, Cultures, Animal Rennet), Spring onion, Streaky Bacon (British Pork, Water, Salt, Preservatives: E250, E252), Lemon Chilli Ginger Glaze (Rapeseed Oil, Spices, Salt, Palm Fat, Sugar, Natural Flavourings, Lemon Juice Concentrate), Black Onion Seeds.
Allergy Advice: for allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Prepared on a site that handles Milk, Soya, Nuts, Wheat, Mustard, Celery and Sulphites.