Win a bumper Festive Trimmings Pack
Pre-order your Christmas bird or joint instore or online by 30 November and we’ll put you in the running to win a bumper Festive Trimmings Pack worth up to £25*, including:
- Plain Pork Sausagemeat (450g)
- Pigs in Blankets x 10
- Traditional Thin Pork Sausages x 10
- Streaky Bacon Rashers x 10
* Regular Festive Trimmings Pack: £20; Special Recipe Festive Trimmings Pack (made without preservatives or gluten-containing ingredients and supplied frozen): £25.
Terms & Conditions
- This promotion is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over within the Cashells’ Click & Collect/Local Home Delivery catchment area, except Cashells’ employees.
- Entry to the promotion is via submission of a valid order for a Christmas bird or joint, either instore or online by 10pm on 30 November 2020.
- If you prefer not to be entered, please tell us when you place your order instore, or in the Notes section when you get to the online checkout.
- There is one prize of one Cashells Festive Trimmings Pack, with the option to choose either our Regular Trimmings Pack (worth £20), or our Special Recipe Trimmings Pack, made without preservatives or gluten-containing ingredients (worth £25). Each pack contains: 450g Plain Pork Sausagemeat (regular or special recipe); 10 x Pigs in Blankets (regular or special recipe); 10 x Traditional Thin Pork Sausages (regular or special recipe); 10 x Streaky Bacon Rashers.
- The prize is as stated and subject to availability. No cash or other alternative will be offered.
- Only one entry per household.
- Closing date for entry is 10pm on 30 November 2020. After this date no further entries will be permitted.
- The winner will be drawn at random from all entries by the promoter, by 4pm on Friday 3 December 2021.
- The winner will be notified by email or telephone within 7 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 48 hours of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The prize will be added to the winning customer’s festive order and will be available for collection/delivery on the day they selected at checkout.
- The winner may be asked to participate in publicity, but has the right to refuse.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion and these terms and conditions without notice.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the promotion will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The promoter is MT Cashell & Sons.