Christmas delivery rota
• Friday 22 December – Crickhowell, Llangattock, Newbridge, Abertillery, Blaenavon, Brynmawr, Ebbw Vale, Rhymney, Tredegar, Merthyr, Brecon, Llanfrynach, Talybont, Bwlch, Llangynidr, Cwmdu, Tretower
• Saturday 23 December – Crickhowell, Llangattock, Llanbedr, Llangenny, Glangrwyney, Llanwenarth, Abergavenny, Pandy, Llanfoist, Govilon, Gilwern, Clydach
Local orders – collection or delivery
You can place your Christmas order online anytime from NOW until Saturday 16 December. Just make sure when you get to the checkout that you select a Click & Collect or Local Home Delivery date for the days leading up to Christmas.
Festive poultry will be available for collection after 2pm on Friday and Saturday, 22-23 December, and from 9am-11:30am on Sunday 24 December. Please remember, we close at midday on Christmas Eve!
Local home deliveries will take place on Friday and Saturday, 22-23 December, according to our Christmas rota (see above for details).
We understand that even the best-laid plans can change. So you can cancel or reduce your Christmas order right up to Saturday 16 December. After that date, however, we will be unable to change festive poultry orders. You can also make additions to your Christmas order (stock depending) up to Saturday 16 December. Just order online as normal, and choose your preferred day for Click & Collect or the correct rota day if you need home delivery (if this option is still available).
If you cannot collect your order on your chosen day because of illness or some other reason, please email email@example.com as soon as possible, or call us on 01873 810405 so we can arrange local delivery (there is a £2.50 fee for this service). If necessary, we can freeze your meat, or arrange a credit note for use with us (instore or online) at a later date. As always, we’ll do everything we can to make your Christmas special.
The cut-off date for Nationwide orders is Wednesday 13 December, with our final pre-Christmas deliveries on Friday 15 December. Unfortunately this means festive poultry is not available for Nationwide delivery. But you can choose any of our other meats. All our joints and trimmings can be frozen, and at -18˚C have a freezer life of at least 3 months. Just allow plenty of time to defrost them thoroughly in the fridge before cooking. Happy feasting!
Christmas and New Year Opening Hours
- Monday 18 December – 8am-5pm
- Tuesday 19 December – 8am-5pm
- Wednesday 20 December – 8am-5pm
- Thursday 21 December – 7am-5pm
- Friday 22 December – 7am-5pm
- Saturday 23 December – 6:30am-5pm
- Sunday 24 December – 9am-midday
- Monday 25 December – CLOSED
- Tuesday 26 December – CLOSED
- Wednesday 27 December – CLOSED
- Thursday 28 December – 8am-5pm
- Friday 29 December – 8am-5pm
- Saturday 30 December – 7am-4:30pm
- Sunday 31 January – CLOSED
- Monday 1 January – CLOSED
- Tuesday 2 January – CLOSED
- Wednesday 3 January – Normal hours resume (No Click & Collect)
- Thursday 4 January – No Local Deliveries or Click & Collect
- Friday 5 January – No Local Deliveries or Click & Collect
- Saturday 6 January – No Local Deliveries or Click & Collect
- Sunday 7 January – CLOSED
- Monday 8 January – No Local Deliveries or Click & Collect
- Tuesday 9 January – Click & Collect resumes
- Wednesday 10 January – Normal nationwide ordering resumes
- Thursday 11 January – Normal Local Delivery rota resumes