CHRISTMAS DELIVERY ROTA
• Wednesday 22 December – Newbridge, Abertillery, Blaenavon, Brynmawr, Ebbw Vale, Rhymney, Tredegar, Merthyr, Brecon, Llanfrynach, Talybont, Bwlch, Llangynidr, Cwmdu, Tretower
• Thursday 23 December – Abergavenny, Pandy, Llanfoist, Govilon, Gilwern, Clydach
• Friday 24 December – Crickhowell, Llanbedr, Llangenny, Glangrwyney, Llangattock
You can place your Christmas order online anytime from NOW until Wednesday 15 December. For festive poultry and our 28-Day Dry-Aged Rib of Beef, please pre-order by Saturday 4 December.
Just make sure when you get to the checkout that you select a Click & Collect or Local Home Delivery date (see our Christmas delivery rota above) for the days leading up to Christmas.
Please help us to prioritise home deliveries to our most vulnerable customers in the run-up to Christmas by choosing Click & Collect if you can. And remember, we close at 4pm on Christmas Eve!
Our specialist poultry suppliers have cut production this year, and reduced the number of bigger birds available. So to give you the very best chance of securing the bird you want – whether that’s turkey, duck, goose or one of our larger chickens – please place your online order as soon as possible.
Our festive poultry is supplied fresh, so will be available for collection from Wednesday 22 December. But if you prefer beef or pork and have room in your freezer, please feel free to collect your order (or request delivery) earlier in the month. All our joints – and our trimmings – can be frozen, and at -18˚C have a freezer life of at least 3 months. Just allow plenty of time to defrost your meat thoroughly in the fridge before cooking.
OUR CHRISTMAS / NEW YEAR OPENING HOURS
- Monday 20 December – 7am-5:30pm
- Tuesday 21 December – 7am-5:30pm
- Wednesday 22 December – 7am-5.30pm
- Thursday 23 December – 7am-5.30pm
- Friday 24 December – 7am-4pm
- Saturday 25 December – CLOSED
- Sunday 26 December – CLOSED
- Monday 27 December – CLOSED
- Tuesday 28 December – CLOSED
- Wednesday 29 December – 8am-5pm
- Thursday 30 December – 8am-5pm
- Friday 31 January – 7am-2pm
- Saturday 1 January – CLOSED
- Sunday 2 January – CLOSED
- Monday 3 January – CLOSED
- Tuesday 4 January – 8am-5pm (normal opening hours resume)
- Wednesday 5 January – 8am-5pm (Click & Collect resumes)
- Thursday 6 January – 8am-5pm (normal home delivery rota resumes)