CHRISTMAS DELIVERY ROTA
Tuesday 22 December – Merthyr, Rassau, Ebbw Vale, Brynmawr, Blaenavon, Clydach, Llangynidr, Bwlch, Talybont, Llanfrynach
Wednesday 23 December – Crickhowell, Llangattock, Llanbedr, Llangenny, Tretower, Cwmdu
Thursday 24 December– Crickhowell, Llangattock, Glangrwyney, Llanwenarth, Abergavenny, Pandy, Llanfoist, Govilon, Gilwern
You can place your Christmas order online anytime from NOW until 16 December (6 December for Christmas poultry). Just make sure when you get to the checkout that you select a Local Home Delivery (see our Christmas delivery rota above) or Click & Collect date for the week leading up to Christmas (Monday 21 December – Thursday 24 December).
Please help us to prioritise home deliveries to our most vulnerable customers in the week leading up to Christmas by choosing Click & Collect if you can.
To help keep you safe, and to minimise any time spent queuing outside, we’re extending our opening hours from Monday 21 December – Wednesday 23 December with a special 2-hour Collections Only slot from 6pm-8pm.
Please note: we close at 4pm on Christmas Eve!
Christmas is always a very busy time for us, so ordering in advance helps us plan – especially when it comes to festive poultry. Our specialist poultry suppliers have cut production this year, and reduced the number of bigger birds available. So to give you the very best chance of securing the bird you want – whether that’s turkey, duck, goose or one of our larger chickens – please place your order online as soon as possible, and by 10pm on 6 December at the very latest.
For festive roasts (gammon, pork and beef), trimmings, veg and anything else, our final online ordering date is 10pm on Wednesday 16 December.
Our festive poultry is supplied fresh, so will be available for collection from Monday 21 December. But if you prefer beef or pork, and have room in your freezer, please feel free to collect your order (or request delivery) earlier in the month. All our joints – and our trimmings – can be frozen, and at -18˚C have a freezer life of at least 3 months. Just allow plenty of time to defrost your meat thoroughly in the fridge before cooking.
For additional Christmas ordering terms & conditions, click here
CHRISTMAS/NEW YEAR OPENING HOURS
- Monday 21 December – 7am-5:30pm (collections only: 6pm-8pm)
- Tuesday 22 December – 7am-5:30pm (collections only: 6pm-8pm)
- Wednesday 23 December – 7am-5.30pm (collections only: 6pm-8pm)
- Thursday 24 December – 7am-4pm
- Friday 25 December – CLOSED
- Saturday 26 December – CLOSED
- Sunday 27 December – CLOSED
- Monday 28 December – CLOSED
- Tuesday 29 December – 9am-5pm
- Wednesday 30 December – 9am-5pm
- Thursday 31 December – 7am-2pm
- Friday 1 January -CLOSED
- Saturday 2 January – CLOSED
- Sunday 3 January CLOSED
- Monday 4 January – 9am-5pm
- Tuesday 5 January – 9am-5pm
- Wednesday 6 January – 9am-5pm (normal home delivery rota resumes)
- Thursday 7 January – 9am-5pm
- Friday 8 January – 9am-5pm
- Saturday 9 January – 9am-5pm
- Sunday 10 January – CLOSED
- Monday 11 January – normal opening hours resume