Click & Collect
How it works
How do I book a Click & Collect order?
• We offer a FREE Click & Collect service for people who live locally or who are visiting the area and want to pick up their order direct from our shop. When you place your order online, you will be offered the option of Click & Collect during checkout.
• There is no minimum order value for Click & Collect orders.
• Please include your preferred collection date and time in the Notes section of the online checkout form.
When can I collect my order?
• Click & Collect is available every day of the week, from 8am-5pm Monday to Saturday, and 9am-11:30am on Sunday (excluding public holidays). Please see below for last collection times for Christmas and New Year.
• We offer a same-day three-hour Click & Collect service Monday-Friday on orders received and confirmed by 2pm. So orders acknowledged by 10am will be ready for collection three hours later. Orders received after 2pm will be ready the following day.
• For collections on Saturday or Sunday, please place your order by 2pm on Friday.
Where do I collect my order?
Please come to our shop:
MT Cashell & Sons
53 High Street
Powys NP8 1BH
Tel: 01873 810405
What proof do I need to collect my order?
• Please bring a print out of the order confirmation email, including the order number. Or, if you have email on your mobile phone, you can just show us the confirmation email. You’ll also need some form of ID, such as your passport, driver’s licence or a recent utility bill.
• If someone else is collecting your order on your behalf, they must bring your order number and your proof of ID.
How long will you hold my order?
• You must collect your order by 5pm on the day you’ve selected (11:30am on Sunday). If you are unavoidably delayed, please email or call us as soon as possible. If necessary, we can keep your order in cold storage for a further 24 hours. After that time, given the perishable nature of our products, your order will be disposed of.
• You will not be entitled to any form of refund if you fail to collect your order within 24 hours of the booked collection date.
• Restricted collection dates apply to some products, including Christmas turkeys, chickens, ducks and geese which are only available for collection from 22-24 December. Where this applies it will be shown clearly on the product pages and you will only be able to choose Click & Collect during checkout. Please select a day and time for collection from the restricted dates shown and make sure you include this in the Notes section of the online checkout form.
• If your order contains both restricted and non-restricted items you will only be able to choose Click & Collect. However, you can always place a separate order for the non-restricted items and choose a different delivery or collection date.
• Please note that for 2019, all orders placed after 7 December, regardless of product, will be Click & Collect only.
• Final date for Christmas/New Year Click & Collect orders is Friday 13 December 2019.
• Christmas Click & Collect orders must be collected by 2pm on Tuesday 24 December 2019.
• New Year’s Click & Collect orders must be collected by 1pm on Tuesday 31 December 2019.